Logan Aguirre, president and associate publisher of Whitaker Publishing, has been chosen as one of Folio’s Top Women in Media honorees in the Corporate Visionaries category. Whitaker Publishing produces 417 Magazine, Biz 417, 417 Home and 417 Bride.
Folio is the 43-year-old industry bible dedicated to providing publishing professionals with the news, insights and best practices to keep them in tune with today's media industry. The top criteria is that honorees have moved the needle either in the industry or at their companies, whether through revenue, audience growth, brand extensions, product launches, business transformation, thought leadership or pioneering actions. Honorees will be recognized on June 7, 2017 in New York City.
2017 Corporate Visionary honorees include:
- Logan Aguirre, President and Associate Publisher, Whitaker Publishing
- Gail Day, VP of Global Advertising, Harvard Business Review
- Laura Frerer-Schmidt, Senior Vice President Corporate and Managing Director, Rodale
- Marianne Howatson, CEO and Publication Director, C&G Media Group
- Jayne Jamison, SVP/Publisher & CRO, Hearst Magazines, O, The Oprah Magazine
- Melinda Lee, Senior VP and General Manager of Video, Meredith Corporation
- Nancy Ness, VP Marketing, Jobson Medical Information
- Rebecca Sausner, VP of Content and Marketing Strategy, SourceMedia
- Christy Tanner, General Manager and Senior VP, CBS Interactive
- Ursula Morgan, CEO, Creativebug
- Lisa Valentino, CRO, Condé Nast
- Karen Wilde, Global Vice President of Customer Experience, International Data Group (IDG)