Biz Break: April 24, 2017
Brought to you by Biz 417's Biz Break newsletter.
By Adrienne Donica
Apr 24 2017 at 5:03 a.m.
What you need to know about Tiger Wood's golf courses in Branson, Bob Hammerschmidt's morning routine and 12 must-listen business podcasts.
- We already knew Missouri loves Tigers, but last week we found out it’s a mutual admiration. Check out the two golf courses Tiger Woods is designing in 417-land.
- Bob Hammerschmidt is a big reason behind Commerce Bank’s blockbuster first quarter earnings. The Biz 100 list-maker told us when he checks his email, who he looks up to and the last show he binge-watched.
- Already listened to every Tim Ferriss podcast? Try these 12 podcasts to keep your leadership skills fresh and your business growing.
- Get ready for the mother of all networking events on Thursday when members from eight area chambers gather at Biz Blitz. Later that day, hear from Mark Steiner on how he keeps GigSalad growing at The Network’s CEO Series.
- We’re not talking about the ‘90s movie but rather the headquarters of Departika on C-Street. Take a peek at the off-the-wall decorations at the digital marketing and design firm.
- Read the full Biz Break newsletter here.