We are excited to announce we are planning a fall fest Millsap style and we hope you can join us. Saturday October 5th @ 4:45 we will be welcoming all of you to the farm for a Contra Dance/Whole Hog Roast/Potluck good time. We will be pit roasting one of our hogs, so bring along something to go with it, potluck style. We will eat at 5:15, and then we will start contra dancing at about 6:45. If you have never been to contra dance they are super family friendly good times with large circle, line or square dances. They are similar to square dancing, with a caller, but more of a bluegrass fiddle band feel. Our caller is Jim Thaxter who is coming down from Columbia, Kim Lansford on guitar, David Scrivner will be on fiddle, Nathan McAllister on fiddle/banjo. We hope to dance (or watch) for a few hours.
Things to bring:
• Pot Luck Dish and your own tablewear if you have it (or we will have paper for those who forget)
• Donation to help cover the cost (suggested $5 a person or whatever your family can afford
• Water bottle/ Drink of choice to accompany your eveing
• Comfortable shoes
• Chairs or a picnic blanket
• Carpooling is good! No dogs please.