About this Event
Join us virtually to hear from panelists directly involved in the Greene County CARES Act Relief Fund response effort as they provide direction and guidance on the small business funding application process to better educate applicants on this resource.
Background on the Greene County CARES Act Relief Fund:
- The State of Missouri received $2.4 billion in federal funding through the CARES Act; a portion of this funding was dispersed to Missouri counties based on population.
- Greene County received approximately $34 million to support local coronavirus response efforts through grants related to expenses incurred from March 1, 2020 through December 30, 2020.
- Of the $34 million, $6.5 million of the CARES Act Relief Fund was allocated for small businesses with 80 or less employees.
Applications for this pool of funding are open now through September 30, 2020.
- Gordon Kinne, Greene County CARES Act Relief Fund Advisory Committee Chair
- Lyle Foster, Greene County CARES Act Relief Fund Grant Administrator