About This Event
Sweet dreams are made of cheese...
Join us Saturday July 7, 2018 at 6pm for an evening of delicious cheeses and great local brews. We are hosting local farmers, Lesley and Barry Million, from Terrell Creek Farm and Master Brewer, Ashton Lewis, from Springfield Brewing Company in our brewhouse to discuss how goat cheese is made and how to pair cheese with beer. The evening will be topped off with an exclusive behind the scenes tour of our brewery.
Your ticket includes: 6 Terrell Creek cheeses, 6 Springfield Brewing Company beers, variety of locally sourced accompaniments, and a tour of the brewery
Cost is $30 per person. Seating is limited
On the Menu:
- Goat Milk Feta paired with Clove Hitch Hefe Weizen
- The Dude paired with Del Fuego Chili Stout
- Habanero Queso Fresco paired with Mex-y-Cali Mexican-style Copper Ale
- Chevre paired with Bull Creek Brown Ale
- Chimney Rock paired with Koozee Kolsch
- Big Bluff Tomme paired with Greene Ghost IPA