Sliding Into the Week like Branson's Tubing Hill
Brought to you by Biz 417's Biz Break newsletter.
Branson Zipline is opening the largest synthetic snow tubing hill in the country, located among the Ozark Mountains.
PHOTO COURTESY BRANSON ZIPLINE
This week we want you to know about the Branson Boom, what Marci Bowling and Springfield Little Theatre have in common and 8 productivity habits.
- In case you haven’t heard, there are several new attractions and developments in the works in Branson. Last week, Branson Zipline announced it’s opening the largest synthetic snow tubing hill in the country. And in just a few years, The Alley will bring food and fun all to one place.
- Springfield Little Theatre named Marci Bowling as its new development director last Friday. She’s no stranger to fundraising, which will be helpful as SLT looks to raise $1 million for Landers Theatre’s urgent structural needs.
- Things got real at Biz 417’s B-School featuring Marla Calico, Crista Hogan, Elle Feldman and Robin Robeson. Dry shampoo, exercise, reading habits and more were mentioned. See the pictures and find out what you missed here.
- Going through the motions every morning? It’s time to change things up with eight productivity-inducing habits.
- Is your management style negatively impacting your company culture? If so, you may be your biggest problem. Find out at People Centric Consulting Group’s Leadership Mastermind on Friday.